Registration for the Teen Advisors high school program for the 2017-2018 school year is currently CLOSED. Elevate (9th grade) and Velocity (7th & 8th grade) are still open but not for long.
Financial assistance is available to help offset the membership cost to join our programs. We have generous donors who want to ensure that any teen who wants to join our programs is able to do so. Scholarships are limited, so we ask applicants to demonstrate a clear financial need and a strong desire to participate fully in the Teen Advisors, Elevate, or Velocity program. The information provided in this application is confidential and all decisions will be made by the Teen Advisor directors. If you need to discuss the scholarship in further detail, please contact the office at 706-322-6186.
- Submit your scholarship application below or to the TA office in person or by mail, fax or email. 1316 Wildwood Ave, PO Box 5305, Columbus, GA 31906, firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: 706-322-1407
- After we review your application we’ll send you an email or letter to let you know how much scholarship money you’ve been awarded and give you a discount code you can use to register online. Please respond to that email or letter to accept your scholarship and submit your partial payment (the amount you indicated you’re able to pay immediately) in the office or online.
- Using your discount code, you’ll be able to pay and complete the registration form online. If you’d rather, you can pay and submit your registration form at the office.
- If you need to discuss the scholarship or your need in more detail, please contact the office at 706-322-6186.
- Remember, your registration is not complete until we’ve received your partial payment and you've filled out the registration form, which is a separate form from the one you are currently filling out.